RPC’s Top Ten Questions!
Usually, I take this time to write you all in hopes of encouraging you all mid-week, but this week, you have the opportunity to write! I would like to give you all the opportunity to share with us what God’s doing in your life, how He has used RPC in your life, and what RPC can do to enhance our community as we walk through life together.
So, below are 10 questions. Here’s your mission if you choose to accept it:
Double-click on the word “COMMENTS” below.
You will be taken to a new page where you can click on “Show Original Post” and give us your feedback in the “Leave Your Comment.”
You can include your name OR if you would like to post your feedback Anonymously, just click on the radio button to the left of the word “Anonymous.”
If you don’t want to leave it on RPC’s BLOG, you can simply email us at email@example.com.
We would love to hear from you all by the end of the week, you’re feedback is much need and appreciated.
Thanks in advance for answering “RPC’s Top Ten Questions!”
1. How did you get introduced to RPC?
2. What has kept you coming back to RPC?
3. What do you like most about RPC?
4. Name one thing that you would like to see RPC work on and/or make better (this can be anything from Sunday School, nursery, Fellowship Groups, how the church looks, basically anything) and please include your ideas on how we can do that?
5. What excited you most about what God is doing at RPC?
6. Name one thing that God has been teaching you lately or another way to ask that is name one spiritual area of your life that you have seen improvement or growth?
7. Where and/or How do you see God using your specific gifts and talents at RPC?
8. What questions do you have for RPC leaders (this can be anything)?
9. If we did one (1) thing really well at RPC, what would you want that to be?
10. Is there any other feedback you have been wanting to voice your opinion on or is there any other questions that you have that you would like to be answered?